This chicken fried rice is very easy to make, which can be had as such or with any spicy gravy. This will be on our Sunday menu often. do try this easy version.
cooking time: 30 mins
Type: Main dish
- Basmati rice -1 cup
- Boneless Chicken - 10-12 small pieces
- Water - 2cup
- ginger garlic paste-2tbsp
- Veggies (Peas,carrot,beans,cabbage)- 1/2 cup.
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- cloves,cardamon,elachi-2 pc. each
- ghee-2 tbsp
- cashew- few
- salt- to taste
1.soak basmati rice in water for 15min.
2. Drain all water. Cook the rice either by microwave or on stove top.
3.In another big pan,add ghee, add whole cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, then add ginger garlic paste, chicken pieces, all vegetables and saute for some time, then add garam masala.
4.when it all seem to cook add egg and saute well like scramble. Lastly add the cooked rice and mix well till nice aroma will.
5.Fry cashew in ghee and add to it.
6.Tasty chicken fried rice is ready.