sometimes it was hard,etc.But this time it was perfect and i was so happy & its easy to make also.I got this recipe from 'show me your curry space',u too try i am sure u will get it perfect.
3.Milk powder-1\4 cup
4.Cardamon powder-little(optional) i did not use it here.
1.Powder cashew & sugar separately.
2.Take a double boiler( see below) and bring water to boil.
3.Once hot,add powdered sugar &milk powder on the top pan.
4.Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes till the Sugar and Milk Powder are warm all the way through & remove the pan.
5.In a mixing bowl add cashew powder and the warm milk powder& sugar mixture,cardamon.
6.Start kneading the mixture by adding few drops of water(as cashew will starts lets oil ) to form a dough.
7.Grease hand & rolling pin with ghee.Roll out the dough on a wax paper to avoid sticking.
8.Cut into desired shape.
9.Allow to set for 1 or 2 hrs in room temperature or in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
10.Store in the refrigerator and serve at room temperature for great taste.
1. Take a pan and add water to it and bring water to boil.
2. Take another pan that will sit well on top of the bottom pan (not submerged in).
3. The water in the bottom pan is boiled.
4. The top pan is used for cooking/heating so that it is not intense and direct heat.
5. The water from the bottom pan needs to touch the bottom of the top pan in order to be effective.
You can decorate with edible silver foil( i didn't use it & i don't have it).
Cook joy diwali blast