- Fish- 4 big pieces(i used Barracuda/seela meen)
- Potato-3 big
- Green chillies-2
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1\2 tsp( add acc. to ur spice level)
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Cilantro/coriander leaves- handful
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs- as required
- Oil to fry
1.Cook the fish with little turmeric powder,drain water allow to cool ,remove all the bones and mince it well with hand.
2.Boil the potatoes,cool remove the skin and mash it well.
3.Cut onion & green chilli.
4.In a kadai add 1 tbsp oil,add onion,chilli saute for while,add ginger garlic paste saute then add all powder,salt ,mashed potato,cooked fish and saute for some time& switch off.Add coriander leaves.
5.Beat egg and keep ready everything.
6.Heat oil in pan,take a small ball dip in egg roll on bread crumbs then flatten in your palm.
7. Fry it in oil on both side untill it becomes golden brown.
Serve with ketchup.It can also be served with chappathi.
1.I didn't deep fry the cutlet, i just shallow fried it.
2.Cutlet can be made with any fish,mostly fish with more flesh will be good.
Sending it 60days xmas event,siris 1st anniversary Bachelor's event