This pepper mushrom is very easy to make and it was a great side dish for roti/chappathi.Though this is my first try with it ,it tasted awesome,do try it .
- Mushroom- 10 to 12,cut lengthwise
- Bell pepper-1(i used yellow & green colour)
- Jeera/cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Ginger- small piece,chopped
- Garlic pods-3 ,finely chopped
- Olive oil- 5 tsp
- Black pepper- 1 tsp ground coarsely
- Salt to taste
Heat oil in kadai/frying pan.
Add cumin seeds and fry.
Add chopped ginger & garlic and saute little.
Then add onion,bell pepper and saute for a while.
When its done add chopped mushroom,coarsely ground pepper ,salt and mix well.
Cover and cook for 5-7 mins or till water evaporates and become little dry.
Serve with roti/naan,it can also used as side dish for rice,tasted heavenly.
Try it .
Sending it to preethi's event