Last two day was such a boring and felt isolated as my broadband did not connect and so didn't blog ,see all blog post.Miss it soo much.Have clicked many recipes will post one by one.Today recipe is such a easy simple thogayal can be had with aapam,idiyappam or even rice.
Preparation time- under 10 mins
Cooking time: under 5 mins
- Maasi/dried maldive fish-1 big piece
- Pearl onion/shallot-8 to 10
- Grated coconut-1\4 to 1\3 cup
- Red chilly-3(adjust acc. to ur spice level)
- Tamarind-very small berry size
- Garlic pods-2
- curry leaves-few
- Salt to taste
1.Take all ur ingredients and keep ready.
2.Roast the red chilly in direct flame.Break maasi into pieces.
3.Transfer red chilly,maasi,grated coconut,shallot,tamarind,garlic pods,salt,curry leaves in to a mixer.
4.Grind it into a coarse form.(don't add water).
Thats it,tasty maasi chambal is ready.