Custard powder halwa with step by step pictures.Just 2 years back on this same day I started this blog and I can't realize that two years have passed, yes time flies. Started the blog just like that not knowing any techniques in it at first which I find it very difficult for each and everything simply I googled even for basic ones. But now I can't say I am fully professional in all things yet to learn but I have studied many things.
I still remember the first comment for my blog it was by Sri Vidya of vidhu's kitchen.Many encouraged me with their comments daily, and I thank each and every one from the bottom of my heart.I can mention their names if I miss some names which can make them sad so i didn't. Do encourage me with your valuable comments in future also.To celebrate this day I share an easy sweet recipe as no celebration is complete without a sweet.
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 20mins
Recipe type: sweet
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Recipe source: Indian kitchen
- Custard Powder: 1 cup ( I used vanilla flavor)
- Sugar : 3 cups
- Water: 4 cups
- Ghee : 3 tbsp
- Cashews: 10 - 15
1. Grease a plate with a little ghee and set aside.
2. Fry the cashews in a teaspoon of ghee and keep them aside.
3. Mix the custard powder, sugar and water without any lumps.
4. Heat the pan with the custard powder mixture and stir it continuously to avoid lumps until it becomes thick.
5. Add the ghee to it and mix it very well till the mixture becomes jelly and transparent. Now add the fried cashews and switch off the flame.
6. Pour the mixture into the greased tray and let it cool down completely. Cut into pieces and serve.
Once again I thank all my readers, friends and everyone who traveled with me for past 2 years do continue to support me.
that's an awesome halwa to celebrate... love the color... all the very best for many many more years of blogging ,dear...ReplyDelete
Congrats. .. haven't heard of a custard halwa before...until now...good recipe and good luck for many more to come... :)ReplyDelete
congrats on ur 2nd anniversary. the recipe looks easy to do so will try it out thanks for it and all the best for future.ReplyDelete
Happy anniversary dear . tempting sweetReplyDelete
Happy anniversary:-) yummy halwaReplyDelete
Happpy Blog Anniversary !!! wish you many many more years of happy blogging!!! Custard halwa looks easy n tastyReplyDelete