Hope you all had a great weekend and onam.Last five days was super busy and excited in our home not onam its my last cousin sister marriage which we had been planning for months.Then came onam,weekend and with kids at home i was not in mood to write anything.Today with both left for school though felt lonely i was still was not in spirit to blog but updating is quite necessary hence with a very simple post.
Preparation time: 5 mins
cooking time: nil
- Thick curd/yogurt- 1\2 cup
- kara boondhi-2 tbsp
- red chilly powder-1\2 tsp
- roasted jeera powder-1\2 tsp
- salt to tasta
- coriander leaves
- To thick curd add chilly powder,jeera powder,salt and mix well.
- add kara boodhi ,garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Can be served as such or with any pulaos.
1.After adding boondhi serve immediately else boondhi will absorb all moisture and become soggy.
my all time fav....looks yummReplyDelete
lovely and healthy raitaReplyDelete
Simple and tasty raita!ReplyDelete