In my chikoo choco milkshake post , I have mentioned about an ice cream I made with this sapotta. Its nothing but his simple easy, no churn method of making it. you don't need to own an ice cream maker to make it. Just a whisk or even a mixer will do wonder.I followed my eggless mango ice cream recipes and just replaced mango with sapota / chikoo or chiku.
Preparation time: under 10 mins
freezing time: 6-8 hours or overnight
- Sapotta -5
- condensed milk- 1\3 to 1\2 cup
- Cream- 200 ml ( i used low-fat Amul cream)
1. Clean peel and chop the chikoo, discard the seeds.
2.Cut out the pack and empty cream into a bowl.Whisk it into peak with the help of hand whisk or blender.
3.To the soft peaked cream add in sapotta/ chikoo puree, and the needed condensed milk and blend it well.
4. Pour into freezer safe container, freeze for 6-8 hours. scoop out and enjoy.
1.If the fruit is too sweet adjust the quantity of condensed milk.
2. You can use heavy whipping cream either dairy or non- dairy.
I am trying this soon.. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing..
This must have been really delicious...ReplyDelete
Wow, I am not a fan of chikoos. But this easy recipe makes me wanna buy some & try out soon :)ReplyDelete
Love chickoo and so love this icecream..looks very deliciousReplyDelete