Mutton bone soup with step by step picture.
Mutton bone is a soup made with bone, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste, spices, and water. It is a healthy soup rich in minerals, amino acids and helps to improve one's immune system. This soup can be even given for children as it is easily digestible.
- Mutton Bone-1\4 kg
- Jeera powder-1\2 tsp
- Pepper powder-1\2 tsp
- Garam masala-1\4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1\4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1\2 tsp
- Water-4-5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Mint & coriander leaves
1. Clean the mutton bone well.
2. In a cooker add cleaned mutton bone and all other ingredients. mix well.
3. Pressure cook for 6-8 whistles till you get a good aroma.
4. Open the cooker when the pressure is released. Pour into soup bowls and serve hot.