When my kids refuse to eat banana my next option would be to make either a baked goodie with it else make paniyaram. Every week I buy some banana as I like to eat a banana daily. My kids refuse to eat them when they spot any black color on its skin. So I force them to have it when the skin is fully yellow. At times some bananas will be left out fully over riped. So I make cakes/ cupcakes with it.
As I have not made a bundt cake with banana I did it. sorry I couldn't take step by steps pictures. As I tried shooting with my action camera I thought I can take pictures from that video. But the output video was not up to the quality I expected and hence I couldn't take pictures of it. Next when I bake will surely update it.
- Maida/ flour- 1 cup
- Over ripe banana-2
- Oil/melted butter-1\3 cup
- Baking powder-1 Tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Sugar-1\2 cup
- vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Milk-1\2 cup
1.Sieve flour with baking powder & salt.
2. In a mixing bowl add peeled banana and mash it well with fork/whisk. Add sugar and mix it well.
3. Then add oil/butter and mix it well. Add sieved flour - milk in batch and mix it well to form a dropping consistency batter.
4. Pour the prepared batter in a greased baking pan and bake it in a preheated oven for 12-15 min or till done at 180 deg C.
5. Cool it well and de-mold it.
Serve as snacks.
1. Baking time varies from oven to oven.
2. You can use a regular baking pan.
3. You can add any nuts in it.