Dry fruits milkshake with step by step pictures. My kids refuse to eat dry fruits &nut. Though I lecture its benefits they never turn up. So I need to look upon any alternative to make them eat. Mostly I give them a cup of drink first in the evening when they return back from school. So I thought why not make a milkshake with it and feed them with the healthy nuts. Hence the recipe.
This is so simple to make just soak nuts for some time and blend it with milk. For better taste chill the drink for a while.
Recipe Category: Drink
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Author: Babitha Costa
- Almonds/ badam-5
- Melon seeds-1/2 tsp
- Sugar- to taste (optional)
- Milk- 1 cup ( boiled & cooled)
1. Soak almond, pistachio, melon seeds in water for an hours.Then peel the skin of badam & pistachio.
2. In a blender add the soaked nuts, pitted dates , sugar it using ( I didn't use) and milk. Blend it well.
3. Chill it for a while and pour into glass and serve.
A perfectly healthy drink for the kids!ReplyDelete