Healthy cupcakes with wheat flour, oil, and sugar. It's an eggless version and it came out soft, moist and tasty. I packed them for my son's snacks box and he loved it to the core. Do give a try. instead of choc chips, you can also use any dry fruits or nuts.
Wheat choc hips cupcakes with step by step pictures.
Preparation time: 5mins
Baking time: 15-20 mins
Makes: 8 cupcakes
Recipe type: snack/breakfast
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Wheat flour-1 cup
- Baking powder-1 Tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Granulated sugar-1/2 cup
- Oil-1/3 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tbsp
- Choc chips- 1/4 cup
1. In a mixing bowl add sugar, oil and whisk well.
2. Add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
3. Add milk and whisk to form a dropping consistency batter. Mix in essence.
4. Lastly, fold in choc chips. Scoop into lined baking pan and top with little choc chips.
5. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C for 15-20mins or till done.
6. Cool and serve as a snack.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.