We all know the health benefits of quinoa and me too bought some whole quinoa and quinoa flour from Amazon. With a last batch of flour, I decided to make this pidi kozhukattai.While making this I added more water hence it becomes necessary to add some rice flour. So be careful while adding water.
Cooking time:5 mins
Recipe type: Sweet
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Quinoa flour-1/2 cup
- Cane sugar-1/3 cup
- Rice flour-2 tbsp
- Grated coconut-1/4 cup
- Salt- a pinch
- Water-3 tbsp
1. Dry roast quinoa flour for few seconds.
2. In a mixing bowl add quinoa flour, sugar, coconut, salt, water and mix well. Since it became little lose I added some rice flour to make a stiff dough.
3. Take a small amount of it and make an impression with your fingers.
4. Steam the prepared kozhukattai for 5mins.
Healthy and tasty kozhukattai is ready.
1. After adding water I was not able to make a stiff dough, so I added some rice flour.