Dates-Choco muffins with step by step pictures.
Dates- choco muffins are healthy cupcakes with healthy ingredients in it. With dates, it tastes yummy and healthy too. I have used here a mix of wheat and maida in it. But you can make it either with anyone flour and a mix of both. Although I had choco chips I added broken dark choc bars as dark chocolate is a healthy option. Since dates are added I reduced the sugar amount. You can also make it sugar-free by adding more dates. I just smashed the dates to form a mass, but you can also just blend/grind in a mixer.
Let us see how to make this healthy muffin.
Preparation time: 10mins
Baking time: 20 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast/snack
Recipe Cuisine: American/Indian
Makes: 6 muffins
- Wheat flour-1/2 cup
- Maida-1/2 cup
- cocoa powder-2 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1 Tsp
- Pitted dates-10
- Oil-1/3 cup
- Sugar-1/3 cup
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Water-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Dark chocolate bars.
1. Mash the pitted dates.
2. Add sugar and oil in mixing bowl. Add the dates and whisk it well.
3. Then add both flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, milk, essence, and whisk it well.
4.If difficult to add water and whisk well.
5. Scoop into lined baking pan and top with dark chocolate pieces.
6. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg C till done.
7. Cool and serve as snack/breakfast.
1. Baking time changes from oven to oven.
2. You can even add some nuts.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.