Glazed cherry muffins with step by step pictures.
Another easy and simple muffins with the glazed cherry. As Christmas is nearing I thought of trying this muffin which was in my bucket list. Its a simple vanilla cake with glazed cherries on top. If you love cherries then I'm sure you will like this muffin also. I have used an egg in the recipe. If you opt of the eggless version then avoid egg and use curd + baking soda.
Let us see how to make this easy muffin which can be served as snacks or breakfast. I have used a mix of wheat and maida in it.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Baking time: 15-20 mins
Makes: 6 muffins
Recipe type: snack/breakfast
Recipe Cuisine: American
Wheat flour- 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Granulated sugar- 1/2 cup
Milk-1/4 to 1/3 cup
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
1. Add oil, sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk well. Add egg and beat well.
2. Sieve both flours with baking powder.
3. Gently mix the batter by adding milk to make a dropping consistency batter. Add vanilla essence and mix.
4. Pour into a prepared baking pan. Chop cherries and add on it.
5. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C for 15-20 mins or till done.
Cool and serve.