Walnut Cookies with step by step pictures.
Christmas is all about baking. You can all social media flooding with cookies, plum cakes, and cake recipes. If you are looking for rich plum cake, here are some easy fruit cake, Boil&bake fruit cake, rice plum cake in which I used alcohol to soak the dry fruits.
Last year I tried two new cookies Glass stained cookies and checkerboard cookies for the Christmas season. This year I started my baking for this season with this cookies. Since walnut was lying down idle for a long time I decided to use it my baking and finish it off. To make it even tastier I added some choco chips, but you can omit it and use any nuts or simply plain.
Preparation time: 10mins
Baking time:10-12 mins
Recipe type: Snack/ Christmas
Recipe Cuisine: American
Makes: 10-12 cookies
- Flour-1 cup
- Walnut-1/2 cup(measure &powder it)
- Granulated sugar-1/2 cup( measure and powder it)
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Milk-1 or 2 tbsp
- Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Choco chips-2 tbsp(optional)
1. Measure walnut, sugar and powder it separately.
2. In a mixing bowl add flour, powdered nut, sugar, baking powder, oil, choco chips and mix well.
3. Then add milk and make a semi-sticky dough.
4. Scoop and place the batter in a prepared baking tray.
5. Bake it in a preheated oven for 10-12 min at 180 deg C.
6. When out from the oven it may be soft, don't worry, it gets hard as it cools.
7. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
1. Baking time varies from oven to oven.
Easy cookie and made crunchy with walnuts :)ReplyDelete