Instant millet flour dosa with step by step pictures.
Instant dosa comes as a savior when we don't find time to grind idli/dosa batter or when clueless what to be cooked for breakfast/dinner. As millet flour is used init this dosa happens to be a healthy one. As I mentioned in my previous post, Kadamba chutney, I served this dosa with that chutney. Here I have used ragi flour but I guess you can use any millet flour in a similar way to make this dosa. If I try with other flour sure I will write about it here.
Let us see how to make this easy, simple and healthy dosa.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Setting time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins /dosa
Recipe type: Breakfast/dinner
Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Makes: around 7 dosa, depends
Ragi/finger millet flour- 1 cup
Rice flour-3/4 cup
Ginger, chopped-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves-few, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil-- to make dosa
Instructions with pictures:
1. In a mixing bowl, add ragi flour, rice flour, rava, and mix.
2. Add chopped onion, green chili, ginger, curry leaves, salt, and Hing.
3. Add water and make thin water. cover and keep aside for some time.
4. Heat a dosa. Mix the batter well and splash the batter on hot tawa, no need to spread. smear oil along the side.
5. When cooked on one side flip and cook the other side. do the same for all batter.
Serve hot with any chutney. I served with kadamba chutney and podi.