Ragi ladoo with step by step pictures.
Healthy ragi aka finger millet ladoo with no sugar added in it. This sweet is a real energy booster as it has dates in it. When carving for sugar just have one ball of it which not only fulfills your sweet carving it also makes you feel energized. For the more sweeter version you can increase the number of dates. The oil from the groundnuts and sickness from the dates helps to make balls.
Let us see how to make this simple sweet.
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Recipe type: Sweet
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Makes: around 10 balls
Ragi/finger millet powder-1/3 cup
1. First, dry roast the millet flour well till you get nice aroma.
2. In the same pan roast oats, I used instant oats.
3. Roast peanuts and crush with the hands to remove the skin.
4. Add everything into a mixer. deseed the dates and add to it.
5. Grind it well. Make balls out of it.
Healthy ragi-oats balls are ready.