Chocolate popsicle with step by step pictures.Ice creams/ popsicle and summer are both inseparable. My kids always look into the refrigerator for some chilled drink/goodies. So I decided to make some popsicle from the milk they refuse to drink as they started hating drinking hot health drinks. so if you have any leftover milk make this easy popsicle. Even if you don't have mould just pour into a tumbler/ paper cup, set it and serve.
Preparation time: 8 hours/overnight( for setting)
Cooking time: 15 mins
Recipe type: Popsicle
Recipe Cuisine: American/Indian
Makes: 6 popsicle
Milk-2 cups ( previously boiled)
Cocoa powder- 2 tbsp
Sugar- 4 tbsp ( adjust)
Corn flour- 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence- 2 tsp
1.Add cocoa powder, corn flour in a bowl. Add milk and make a smooth mix.
2. Add sugar and remaining milk.
3. Heat it. Add essence.
4. Cook till it becomes semi thick. ( you can also add some chocolate shavings to the milk and boil).
5. Switch off and allow to cool.
6. Pour into posicle mould and set it overnight.
7. For de-moulding place it under running water and remove.