Besan Chila with step by step pictures.Besan chila is quick breakfast recipe which can be made within ten minutes. When you don't have any batter in your refrigerator this recipe comes in handy. Just mix everything, pour over a hot pan, make and eat. This can be had as such or with ketchup. You can add veggies like grated carrot, chopped capsicum also. Here I have added just onion and tomato. This can be had either as breakfast or snack.
Let us see how to make this east besan Chila.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Recipe type: Breakfast/snack
Recipe Cuisine: India
Makes: 4 Chila
Besan flour-1/2 cup
Green chili-1, finely chopped
Ginger-1 tsp, chopped
Coriander leaves- chopped
Salt to taste
Ajwain/carom seeds-1 tsp
A quick video
1. In a mixing bowl all the ingredients one by one.
2. Pour water slowly and make a thin batter.
3. Heat a dosa pan. Pour a ladle of the batter. Drizzle on the side of it.
4. When cooked one side flip and cook the other side.
5. When cooked both sides serve with ketchup or as such. Do the same for all batter.