Besan murukku with step by step pictures.
Besan murukku is another easy recipe for even beginners to try. With Diwali around the corner try this quick and simple recipe to share with friends and families. Just mixing the flour to make a soft dough. Then pressing it and frying.
Let us see how to make this easy recipe.
Preparation time: 15mins
cooking time: 10 mins
Recipe Cuisine: India
Recipe type: snack
Besan flour-1/2 cup
Rice flour-1/3 cup
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Hot oil-1 tbsp
Oil- to fry
1. In a mixing bowl add besan and rice flour.
2. Add chili powder, ajwain(omam),hing, salt to it.
3. Add 1 tbsp hot oil to it and mix first with spoon.
4. Then slowly add water and make a soft dough without any cracks.
5. Fill the murukku presser and make spirals.
6. Fry it in hot oil. Flip and fry the other side also.
Cool and store.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.