Garlic Karasev with step by step pictures.Karasev is the simplest snack to make. I have already posted this during my early years of blogging. In that one, I added pepper for spiciness. To do a little varaition I have made this garlic flavored Karasev. Just grind few flakes of garlic and add to the flour, mix and make the dough. Let us see how to make this.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Recipe type: snack
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Besan flour- 1 cup
Rice flour-1/3 cup
Garlic pods- 4-5
Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Hot oil-2 tsp
Oil- to deep fry
1. Grind garlic flakes in a mixer. Then add little water and just run the whipper once.
2. In a mixing bowl add besan flour, rice flour.
3. Then add red chili powder, salt, the groundwater, hot oil and mix.
4. Slowly add water and make a soft dough without crack.
5. Fill the dough into the presser.
6. Press it over hot oil for deep frying.
7. When fried well on both sides, take out.