Choc chip cookies with step by step pictures.
Cookies are my kid's favorites. Chewy cookies are the ones that we like the most. As this is Christmas month I decided to bake this yummy cookie If you are holding any party in your house or potluck do try this. The addition of brown sugar makes these cookies chewy.
Let us see how to make this.
Recipe type: Cookies
Recipe Cuisine: American /Indian
Wheat flour- 1 cup
vegetable shortening-3 tbsp
White sugar-1/4 cup
Brown sugar-1/4 cup
Baking powder-1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Choco chops-1/4 cup
1. Beat both sugars with vegetable shortening. Cream it well.
2. Add flour ,baking powder and mix.
3. Add essence, milk a and make a soft dough.
4. Lastly, add choco-chip and mix it well with the dough.
5. Make small balls and place them in a baking tray. Gently press it.
6. Bake it in a pre-heated oven for 12-15mins at 180 deg C.
7. Cool completely and store/serve.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.