Brookies with step by step pictures.Brookie is a brownie and cookie. It will be soft and chewy. If you want your brookies to not spread much keep the dough refrigerated for sometime before baking and then bake. I did so and hence the brookies don't spread much.
Let us see how to make this.
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Recipe type: cookie/brownie
Cocoa powder-1/4 cup
Powdered sugar-1/3 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Baking soda-1/4 tsp
Choco chops-1/4 cup
Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
Milk-2to 3 tbsp
1. sieve atta flour with baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
2. Add powdered sugar, melted butter and mix well.
3. Add essence. slowly add mix and make a dough. Don't knead much. Add choc chip and mix with the dough. Keep the dough refrigerated for some time.
4. Scoop the batter and place it in a baking tray. Garnish with choc chips.
5. Bake it in a pre-heated oven for just 10 mins at 180 deg C.
6. The brookies may look soft but it will turn crispy on cooling.
7. Transfer to an airtight container.