Seem pal/ Colostrum milk sweet with step by step pictures.
Seem pal is very nutritious cow milk that it gives after the birth of a calf. It will be light yellow in color and will be thick. When we were in our Christmas vacation in our native, there came a bottle of this milk. My co-sister made this healthy palkova with palm jaggery. It was so tasty. We just added minimal sweet. You can also use white sugar, jaggery instead of palm jaggery. It a really time-consuming job. It hardly took one and a half hours to make a liter of the milk.
Let us see how to make this.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Recipe type: Sweet
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Makes: around a cup
Colostrum milk/seem pal- 1 liter
Palm jaggery/karupati-1.3 cup
1. Pour milk into a heavy bottom pan.
2. Keep stirring in low flame in low flame till it curdles.
3. Add broken palm jaggery and keep on stirring till all water evaporates.
4. It will take around an hour for all water to evaporate.
5. When it is totally dry it will resemble mud. Switch off.
Tasty and healthy seem pal sweet is ready.
1. Instead of palm jaggery, you can sugar or jaggery.