Chicken fry white pasta with step by step pictures.
Pasta is a super savior recipe when it comes to dinner. When I have no idea what to cook for dinner I mostly prepare pasta. This recipe to cam to our mind for one day dinner when my kids asked for any new recipe. My daughter readily said that she will prepare the dinner and this is her recipe. The only thing I did was clicking and eating.
This recipe needs certain steps to make. First boil pasta, drain and keep ready. Marinate chicken pieces with masala and then fry and keep. Make a white sauce, add the cooked pasta and lastly add the fried pasta. Your fried chicken white paste will be ready.
Let us see in detail how to make this.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Recipe type: Dinner
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Boneless chicken-100 gms
Red chili flakes-1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Tomato sauce- 1 tsp (optional)
Oil- to shallow fry
Maida- 2 tbsp
Mixed Italian herbs-1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Clean the chicken pieces well. Marinate with the ingredients given except sauce. Then shallow fry along with the sauce. The chicken will leave water.. cook slowly till all water evaporates.when done transfer to another plate.
2. Cook pasta with plenty of water. Add oil & salt when boiling. When done drain and keep ready.
3. Heat butter. Add flour and fry in the butter. Slowly add milk and make the white sauce. Add the herbs, pepper to it.
4. Add the fried chicken pieces, cooked pasta and toss it well till it mixes well in the white sauce.
5. Switch off and serve hot.