Motichoor laddoo with step by step picture and video.
Motichoor ladoo is sweet/balls prepared by soaking tiny fried besan flour balls in sugar syrup. One difficulty in making it is the tiny balls. Here I have shared an alternate way to make this laddoo by not making that boondhi. Here we use channa dal instead of besan flour. Let us see how to make this.
Preparation time: 2.30 hours (including soaking hours)
Cooking time: 15 mins
Recipe type: Sweet
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Channa dal- 1 cup
sugar- 1 cup
Orange food color-a pinch
Cardamon powder-1/4 tsp
Ghee- 2 tsp
Cashew nut, sunflower seeds-1 tsp
2. Heat oil and fry the ground mix in small poritions.
3. Cool and grind it.
4. Make a syrup with sugar and water till you get sticky consistency. Add food color. Switch off.
5. Add the ground mix to the syrup and mix well.
6. Fry nuts in ghee and add to it. Add cardamom powder. Mix well.
7. When you are able to handle heat , apply ghee in your palm and make balls.
Delicious laddoo is ready. Cool and store.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.