Mutton bone soup with step by step pictures and video.
Mutton bone soup is a healthy soup which is usually served with for people who are anemic. Soups are good for cold weathers.The healthy non-veg soup keeps the body temperature warm. This soup is good to drink in mornings, lunch as well as dinners. This is simple and quick to make soup with bones in a pressure cooker. This can be served as such as soup or can be mixed with hot steaming rice and can have.
Let us see how to make this
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Recipe type: Soup
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Mutton bones-1/2 kg
Ginger- 1 inch piece
Garlic - 1 full
Pepper, coarsely powdered- 2 tbsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
salt- to taste
coriander stems or coriander seeds
Water 5 -6 cups
1. Clean the bones well in water for 2-3 times.
2. Char ginger and garlic in flames. If needed slightly crush the ginger after charred.
4. Then add the mutton bones, turmeric powder, coriander stems, salt, coarsely pounded pepper.
5. Then add required water and pressure cook for 6-8 whistles.
6. Wait for steam to subside by itself . Open , garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting.Drop in your valuable comments.